When you invest in your vision, you invest in yourself. Talk to your surgeon about what you want from cataract surgery, and they will provide you with a recovery plan that best fits your needs.
Top Benefits Of Cataract Surgery
Most people have improved vision soon after the procedure as well as other benefits:
- Vision improved greatly
- Can now see clearly with near, intermediate and distance vision
- Daily tasks became easier to manage and perform
- Quality of life has improved
- Less dependence on glasses
Enhancing Your Vision
- Can help free you from glasses and contacts, which can cost around $1,000 each year
- Can provide full clarity, near through far, without blurry zones
- May be associated with a reduced risk of cognitive decline
- Can help you fully embrace and immerse yourself in life
Juan used to see people on the street and not recognize them because his vision was so poor. Since his cataract surgery, he can see the true beauty and vibrant colours of his local neighbourhood in Spain.
Gaining greater clarity of vision was a huge advantage to Harvey's work as a dentist.