When you invest in your vision, you invest in yourself. Talk to your surgeon about what you want from cataract surgery, and they will provide you with a recovery plan that best fits your needs.
Top Benefits Of Cataract Surgery
Most people have improved vision soon after the procedure as well as other benefits:
- Vision improved greatly
- Can now see clearly with near, intermediate and distance vision
- Daily tasks became easier to manage and perform
- Quality of life has improved
- Less dependence on glasses
Enhancing Your Vision
- Can help free you from glasses and contacts, which can cost around $1,000 each year
- Can provide full clarity, near through far, without blurry zones
- May be associated with a reduced risk of cognitive decline
- Can help you fully embrace and immerse yourself in life
Retired nurse, avid knitter and active community member, Denise describes the benefits she has enjoyed by choosing a lens that matched her lifestyle.
Gaining greater clarity of vision was a huge advantage to Harvey's work as a dentist.